Social Work services are provided to all persons with cerebral palsy and their families. Social Work services include the following:
- Information sessions for social workers, physiotherapists, speech therapists, occupational therapists and educators at LSEN schools.
- Awareness raising programmes about cerebral palsy expectant mothers at hospitals and community ante-natal clinics.
- Awareness raising programmes for parents and families of people with cerebral palsy as well as the general public.
- Counselling and support to individuals with Cerebral Palsy and their families.
- Skills development programmes for individuals with Cerebral Palsy.