The Western Cape Cerebral Palsy Association (WCCPA) has a vacancy for a fulltime Social Worker.
· Degree in Bachelor of Social Sciences
· Minimum of 3 years’ work experience
· Registered with SACSSP as a Social Worker
· Must be able to work with both children, youth and adults
· Experience of working with disabled persons will be an advantage
· Must speak, read and write in English and Afrikaans
· A valid manual driver’s licence.
· The position is in Cape Town and no relocation cost is on offer
Please email your CV with covering letter and two recent contactable references. Only candidates that are shortlisted will be notified. If you do not hear from us within 2 weeks, consider your application unsuccessful.
Closing date: 27 August 2021